As a full service quilt shop our staff is ready to offer tips and tricks you have about your quilts and projects. We love having the opportunity to help you select fabrics and make suggestions. There is nothing better than having you bring in your projects for “show and tell.” We love when you share your quilt stories and experiences with us.
- Ten for Ten—Buy $140 of regularly priced fabric, receive a coupon for $10 off your next purchase.
- End of Bolt Discount—Buy the end of the bolt—receive 10% off the entire cut.
- Friday Sewcial—Bring your own projects and sew in our classroom 10:00-5:00 p.m. Free
- Individualized Service—Let us help you select fabric for your next project
- Complimentary Use of our Classroom—Bring your friends and enjoy the day—call for availability
- Classes—From beginner to advanced, there is something for everyone
- Long-Arm Quilting, bindings
- Consignment Quilts
- Commissioned Quilts
- Scissor & Knife Sharpening--1st Friday of the Month 2-5:00 p.m.
- Quilts for Sale
Let us know when you see something in the shop that you would like to add to your wish list. We’ll have it available when your friends and family come in to shop for you. Or, if you prefer, we have gift certificates available in any amount. Register Here—›
About the Owner
Gery Rosemurgy is a 30year resident of Sonoma who has been sewing her entire life and quilting for 17years. Like everyone she was going crazy without a fabric store in Sonoma and having to drive out of town for supplies. When she found a great new space near Broadway Market, she decided to open her own shop.