|This is a great way to utilize a wonderful special fabric that you want to showcase and for use of your stash to form the background. It is fun, easy and the finished product is as unique and you are. The class will be based on the book Circle Play by Reynola Pakusich.|
· BASIC SEWING SUPPLIES ( MACHINE, NEEDLES, CUTTING MAT, RULER, ETC.)
· Omnigrid triangle rulers #L98 and L96 or a few sheets of template plastic
· Freezer Paper for circle templates
· Paper and Fabric Shears
· Paper and Pencil
· Masking tape
· Portable Design boards with fleece or batt to design on
1. Can use a color run , as in blues of light , dark and medium. We will audition in class and include blue greens, to violets if you choose this color way. The same idea for any color palette
2. Special fabrics you want to showcase include some support fabrics, like tone on tone or a design contrast.
3. Collection of design fabrics, like circle, dots, or plaids.
· Teacher will bring circle templates or you can purchase.